Rotary table provides the 4th axis with rotoFIX clamping yoke for multiple clamping.
With its multiple clamping capability, the rotary table rotoFIX clamping yoke system from pL LEHMANN permits machining of several parts, making it ideal for efficient volume production of series parts.
Please refer to the EA-type rotary tables for exact technical data. Dimensions, weights, accuracies and options for the rotoFIX clamping yoke system for multiple clamping can be found in the main catalog at Download.
All drive data of the pL LEHMANN rotary tables have been designed for the following
standard spindle loads in accordance with DIN/VDE 0520:
– For intermittent service S3 ED20%
– Backlash time of 1 minute
Any other conditions require the adjustment of the drive data
(acceleration, jerk limitation, rotational speed).
Reference values for duty cycle (Einschaltdauer, ED)
– For normal rotary table work such as milling / boring (mainly positioning): approx. 20 %
– For milling / boring in intensive mixed operation (positioning / feed machining): approx. ED 40 %
– For profile and depth grinding: approx. ED 60 %
– For engraving: approx. ED 80–100 %.
Rotary tables videos
Ideal for machining several parts: Clamping yoke with clamping possibilities on both sides.